The answers to racial healing are within us. We are born into part of a story and don’t know the other parts. Now, we can learn together in a journey of a lifetime.
Sometimes the best way to launch or advance a message is through a great speaker. Sharon E. Davis has over 5 years of TV and radio experience, and over 10 years in public speaking with some audiences over 1,500 people. Topic samples include:
- Racial Healing: What is it? Is it just Diversity Warmed Over?
- Ally Building – You Think You Can Do This Work Alone?
- Emotional Quotient, Race, and You – What’s That Twitter in my Tummy
- Changes and Chances in Life – The Opportunities Keep Coming
- Welcome to “America” (Immigration and Naturalization)
- Recharge Your Career to Go the Distance – Burned Out on Race?
- What’s with Hip Hop? Why should I care?
RACIAL HEALING DIALOGUE: 2-16 Hours
It’s not our fault that we don’t know. Now we can find out in a safe way what’s been missing. It’s a good feeling to have a clear voice, know our new role, and help deliver a better society to our children than the one we were born into. Sample topics include:
- What is Racism and Racial Healing?
- Why is it ALWAYS about Race? Will this go Away?
- When People of Good Will Don’t Know
- When People of Color Believe the Hype – The “n”, “r”, “b” words
- Did Christopher Columbus Discover America?
- What is the Oneness of Humankind….Really?
- The Legacy of our Past – Structural Racism
- How to Reclaim Cultural Pride – Aren’t We All Just American?
- Bi/Multi-Racial Family…Is This a New Race?
- Building Allies- “Wish I’d Said That When They Said….”
- Writing New History – Legacy for My Children & Community
- Advanced Topics – Transformational Leadership on Race and Culture, Sex and Race, Cultural GLBT, Parenting Practices
COACHING EXECUTIVES AND TEAMS
Become strong, noble, and confident on race and culture matters. Our one-on-one and small group leadership development offerings are tailored to help you and your company be the next best trusted change agent.
- Become Your True Self at work and in community
- Embrace Tough People Issues with Equity
- Lead Development in Your Organization
- Expand into World Class Citizenship
Contact us to discuss your needs:
Phone Us: 888-569-5575
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org